Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
avignon17465

Revealing Down-to-earth Northern England Plans

The men, aged 35, 33 and 30, were arrested in the Rotherham area in connection with a number of sexual offences including rape, false imprisonment and indecent assault committed against two girls under the age of 16 between 1999 and 2001. They have been released on bail pending further enquiries, South Yorkshire Police said today. It emerged last week that the National Crime Agency (NCA) has taken over the day-to-day running over one of South Yorkshires three ongoing probes into child sexual exploitation (CSE). Two of South Yorkshire Polices current investigations into CSE, Clover and Monroe, will be managed by the force on a day-to-day basis but co-ordinated under the NCAs Operation Stovewood. The agency said these two probes were making good progress and have existing links with victims and witnesses. A third, Operation Mark, was found not to be as well developed and will be taken forward under the leadership of NCA Senior Investigating Officer Steve Baldwin. The NCA, described as the British FBI, urged an independent review to be carried out into three previous investigations, two of which resulted in no prosecutions. It said in a statement last week: Over the years, intelligence and investigative opportunities in relation to child sexual exploitation have been overlooked by South Yorkshire Police. A review of the forces three current investigations into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham by the NCA led to 48 recommendations being made for how the force tackles the problem in future. To contact South Yorkshire Police call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. Please enter an email address Your Name Please enter your email address Your message We may provide your Email/IP Address to Law Enforcement Agencies if you misuse this facility Send If you wish, you can contact us using any of the methods below. No 1 Leeds All rights reserved 2015 Johnston Publishing Ltd.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-three-men-arrested-1-7237232

Man tries to lure girl, 13, into car in York but flees when she screams Police have launched a manhunt following the incident, which happened in Tang Hall Lane at 5.30am on Tuesday. A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "At around 5.30am, a man driving a silver/grey Ford estate car, possibly a Mondeo or Focus, approached a 13-year-old girl who was walking along Tang Hall Lane. "The man tried to verbally entice the girl into his car and then drove off when the girl threatened to scream." The spokesman said the man was described as of oriental appearance, skinny build, aged 25 to 30,with brown toned skin and short black hair. He is believed to have been wearing a navy blue jumper with a ribbed neck, and black/ blue jeans. The spokesman said enquiries had shown the car drove up and down Tang Hall land for several minutes so it may have been noticed by other drivers or residents. Can you help? Police askanyone who was walking or driving in the area at the time to phone DS Matt Wilkinson or DC Bev Hoban in the York Serious Crime Team on 101, quoting reference12150069467. In particular, detectives want to speak to a man who was walking his dog, and a woman who was walking alone in Tang Hall Lane around the time of the incident.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/12920520.Man_tries_to_lure_girl__13__into_car_in_York/?ref=rss

Don't be the product, buy the product!

Schweinderl