- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
The men, aged 35, 33 and 30, were arrested in the Rotherham area in connection with a number of sexual offences including rape, false imprisonment and indecent assault committed against two girls under the age of 16 between 1999 and 2001. They have been released on bail pending further enquiries, South Yorkshire Police said today. It emerged last week that the National Crime Agency (NCA) has taken over the day-to-day running over one of South Yorkshires three ongoing probes into child sexual exploitation (CSE). Two of South Yorkshire Polices current investigations into CSE, Clover and Monroe, will be managed by the force on a day-to-day basis but co-ordinated under the NCAs Operation Stovewood. The agency said these two probes were making good progress and have existing links with victims and witnesses. A third, Operation Mark, was found not to be as well developed and will be taken forward under the leadership of NCA Senior Investigating Officer Steve Baldwin. The NCA, described as the British FBI, urged an independent review to be carried out into three previous investigations, two of which resulted in no prosecutions. It said in a statement last week: Over the years, intelligence and investigative opportunities in relation to child sexual exploitation have been overlooked by South Yorkshire Police. A review of the forces three current investigations into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham by the NCA led to 48 recommendations being made for how the force tackles the problem in future. To contact South Yorkshire Police call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. Please enter an email address Your Name Please enter your email address Your message We may provide your Email/IP Address to Law Enforcement Agencies if you misuse this facility Send If you wish, you can contact us using any of the methods below. No 1 Leeds All rights reserved 2015 Johnston Publishing Ltd.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-three-men-arrested-1-7237232
Police have launched a manhunt following the incident, which happened in Tang Hall Lane at 5.30am on Tuesday. A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "At around 5.30am, a man driving a silver/grey Ford estate car, possibly a Mondeo or Focus, approached a 13-year-old girl who was walking along Tang Hall Lane. "The man tried to verbally entice the girl into his car and then drove off when the girl threatened to scream." The spokesman said the man was described as of oriental appearance, skinny build, aged 25 to 30,with brown toned skin and short black hair. He is believed to have been wearing a navy blue jumper with a ribbed neck, and black/ blue jeans. The spokesman said enquiries had shown the car drove up and down Tang Hall land for several minutes so it may have been noticed by other drivers or residents. Can you help? Police askanyone who was walking or driving in the area at the time to phone DS Matt Wilkinson or DC Bev Hoban in the York Serious Crime Team on 101, quoting reference12150069467. In particular, detectives want to speak to a man who was walking his dog, and a woman who was walking alone in Tang Hall Lane around the time of the incident.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/12920520.Man_tries_to_lure_girl__13__into_car_in_York/?ref=rss
Nottinghamshire batsman Taylor, 25, stands in for regular captain Eoin Morgan, who is playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League. Yorkshire bowler Tim Bresnan is recalled, with six potential ODI debutants in an initial 11-man party. More players will be added following selection for the third Test against West Indies on Friday. One man on the tour of the Caribbean definitely included is wicketkeeper Jonny Bairstow, but James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Joe Root, Ian Bell and Moeen Ali are set to be rested. Morgan has been given permission to miss the game against the country of his birth in order to fulfil his IPL contract. Hampshire batsman James Vince, Kent wicketkeeper-batsman Sam Billings, Somerset all-rounder Lewis Gregory, Northants all-rounder David Willey and Surrey pair Zafar Ansari and Jason Roy, a spin-bowling all-rounder and opening batsman respectively, could make their ODI debuts. The one-off game is England's first limited-overs match since being eliminated at the group stage of the World Cup in New Zealand and Australia last month. "It is a new era," Taylor said. "Hopefully it is the start of good times ahead for English cricket." Taylor, who made his debut in the same fixture four years ago, was recalled to the England team on their tour of Sri Lanka in December and has played in all of their ODIs since. In 17 matches, he has made 492 runs at an average of 35.14, with a highest score of 98 not out, made against Australia in England's opening match of the World Cup. "To be given the opportunity to lead your country is a huge honour," said Taylor, who has captained Notts' limited-overs teams and the England Lions. "It's going to be brilliant leading an England team in a one-day international." Taylor has scored a combined total of 26 on his two previous games in Ireland. Speaking to BBC Radio Nottingham after scoring an unbeaten 53 on the third day of Notts' County Championship game at Hampshire, Taylor added: "I would like to say it is a nice place for me but things have not gone so well for me in the two games I have played out there. "Hopefully this game will be different.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/32489631
Surviving veteran John Casner and other families flew over from the United States to attend the service. It took place next to a tank, raised from the seabed, which has stood in Torcross since 1984 as a memorial to the men who died. During the war, US forces requested somewhere in the UK to practice for the D-Day landings in Normandy. Some of the commanding officers mistook the German attack for part of the exercise and the operation was kept a secret during the war because there were fears news of it would damage morale. Survivor John Casner said the trip back to Slapton Sands brought back memories Exercise Tiger survivor John Casner, said: "I happened to be on watch when the thing happened. This brings back memories of that. "It was frustrating for a serviceman, we could see them firing machine guns at us and they wouldn't let us fire back. "We found out later the captain thought something went wrong with the manoeuvres." Laurie Bolton, who organised the trip, said: "I've been coming here for many years.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-32472249#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)